A great idea for weekly prompts that look like fun and involve personal development! Write your comments at Livinglearningandlettinggo.
I’m considering offering a weekly Challenges for Growth Prompt.
If there is interest, I would post a focus weekly. For example:
- This week I focus on meeting my needs instead of my wants.
- This week I focus on finishing things I haven’t finished
- This week I focus on walking my talk.
- This week I focus on making time to play
- This week I do not gossip
- This week I remember that “trials and tribulations” help me grow.
People could participate in different ways.
- Everyone can consider it a challenge for the week and make it as much a focus as they want to.
- Some bloggers could write a post about their experiences during the week.
- Other bloggers may choose instead to write a post about the topic rather than make it a week-long focus.
- Bloggers and non-bloggers would be welcome to write about their experience in the comments section…
View original post 33 more words