Great post on accepting you for YOU, check it out and go visit this very inspiring and interesting blog.
The Blue – Accept Me Glasses
Do you wear accept me glasses?
When you wear accept me glasses, you see the world through someone else’s eyes. You might feel judgment or disapproval. You would do anything just to fit in.
You probably feel an intense need to be accepted. The need to feel accepted can show up in many ways.
Do any of these feel familiar?
• Do you always feel like you need to fit in?
• Have you ever changed your looks, personality or actions so people will like you?
• Do you feel the need to please people so that everyone is happy with you?
• Do you feel like you always have to get perfect grades or win first place so your parents or friends will think you are good enough?
• Do you ever feel like you aren’t good enough?
If you answered yes to…
View original post 210 more words